Rooms are selling out fast! Click here to book your room now.
The Asheville Tattoo Fest will be featuring some of the top artists in the South and nationwide.
We will have tattooing in two rooms in the Renaissance Hotel. The Grand Ballroom will feature the stage, vendors and most of the artists. The Windsor Ballroom will have additional artists and no stage. If you would prefer one room to the other, let us know when you book your booth.
We appreciate your help in making Asheville Tattoo Fest one of the South’s best conventions and look forward to seeing you next March.
Asheville Tattoo Fest is the first tattoo convention in Asheville, North Carolina. Named the “New Freak Capital of America” by Rolling Stone, Asheville is home to 23 local shops and a huge tattoo subculture.
The convention will be held in the Renaissance Hotel in downtown Asheville. The hotel has great conference facilities, bars and restaurants and is within walking distance of more than 50 bars and nightclubs, dozens of art galleries, a skate park and several concert venues. Be sure to book your booth now; this is one convention you won’t want to miss!
Asheville Tattoo Fest is a production of ATF Entertainment, LLC, and Straight A Tattoo.
- 46 vendor and artist booths featuring top national and local artists and vendors
- “Best Booth in Show” wins a free cruise!
- Local and regional bands
- Tattoo competitions
- After parties
- Art fusion – auction proceeds to benefit a local charity
- Kids art fusion and children’s activities
- Burlesque shows
- Rat-rod car show
- Performance by the Cut Throat Freak show
- The Art Walk with installations by local artists. Friday will feature up-and-coming artists from UNC Asheville and Saturday and Sunday will feature works by established local and regional artists.
- Thursday night artist reception party in the “Top of the Plaza.”
- Presentation of the “Appalachian Heritage Award” to Popcorn Sutton, the late Madison County moonshiner, for preservation of local culture. This presentation will be accompanied by Ali Randolph and Outta Luck – local artists and friends of Popcorn’s family.
- Presentation of the first “ATF Lifetime Achievement Award” to a national artist for his or her contribution to the art and industry of tattooing. Voting will be restricted to attending artists and select industry leaders.
Things to do in Asheville:
Asheville has been named one of 12 must-see travel destinations in the world by Former’s travel guides. We’ve arranged with the hotel to have the discounted room rate starting on Tuesday so you can take a vacation before the fun begins. Here are some things you won’t want to miss:
- Eat in one of more than 250 independent restaurants
- Asheville has more microbreweries per capita than any other city; see why we’re “Beer City USA” or try our new micro distillery for some genuine, legal moonshine
- Visit the River Arts District and tour the dozens of local art galleries
- Catch a show at The Orange Peel – named one of the country’s best rock clubs by Rolling Stone
- Visit the Biltmore Estate, see the nation’s largest home and tour the winery
- Explore the local shops
- Catch a play, tour a museum or check out one of the local festivals
- Drive or bike on the Blue Ridge Parkway – be sure to visit the Folk Art Center
- Kayak on the French Broad River
- Hike the trails on more than 1.1 million acres of National Forest
- Go rock climbing in the Blue Ridge mountains
- Visit the Western North Carolina Nature Center
- Take a horseback ride in Pisgah National Forest
- Try fly fishing on one of hundreds of local creeks and rivers
Promoters – Asheville Tattoo Fest